Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cqmpoootr dislexseeaahhh

That's what I call my total ineptness when it comes to computers. Take this whole blog thing.  I thought I understood the whole thing.  Finally.  After years and years and YEARS of frying computer hard drives from trojans, viruses, surges, and whatever else kills electrical circuitry. 

I liked it better when electric circuitry meant flipping a switch to turn on a light.

So I was messing with my blog site settings when a Google page pops up and tells me I can get more exposure if I click the "Start Now" button.

Okay, sounds like a good idea.  I read the instructions, don't see anything, apparent to me anyway, that is going to screw up my blog site, so I click the "Start Now" icon.

And suddenly I have two pictures of me.  The one for my gmail account and the one I've been using for my blog site.  I am slightly confused, but follow the prompts, click the icon again...

And now my blog name has changed along with my picture, and I can't access the page I was familiar with to see what my blog site looks like.

WHAT HAVE I FRICKIN' DONE TO MY BLOG?????  I liked my blog!!!  I liked the picture on the blog page!!

G-G-G-G-G-G-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R.

So, I'm posting this to see whether I've permanently screwed up my blog site, and just what exactly I did when I hit that stupid "Start Now" icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment